Easterlin House in High Springs, Florida
Built in 1896, this was one of the first houses built on the "rock road", the home of George W. Easterlin, High Springs businessman. Note the turned-wood spindle decoration of the porch and second floor balcony. It is still owned by the Easterlin family. This lovely old home is now owned by Lucie and Paul Regensdorf and serves as an extension of the Grady House Bed & Breakfast.