Winter Garden Florida Theater
The theatre first opened in December 1935 where several renovations changed the face of the theatre until it closed in 1963, as movie attendance declined in the new age of television. Soon after, the site became a farming supply store, where the interior seating was removed and the sloped floor was filled and leveled with cement.
In 2002 the City of Winter Garden purchased the site and the Winter Garden Heritage Foundation began restoration of the theatre.
FloridaWinter Gardencommercial buildingtheater