Palladium at St. Petersburg College
The Palladium at St. Petersburg College, formerly the First Church of Christ, Scientist, is an historic Christian Science church building located in the Old Northeast neighborhood of St. Petersburg, Florida. Built in 1925, it was designed as a basilican structure in the Romanesque Revival style of architecture by architect Howard Lovewell Cheney.
ChurchCollegeFloridaRomanesque RevivalSt. Petersburgarchitecture