Tarpon Springs (Florida) Cultural Center. The building was built in 1915 as the first City Hall. Renowned architect Ernest Ivey Cook designed the building in the neoclassical style. In 1987 the city government decided to move its offices to the former Tarpon Springs High School building, and plans were made to convert City Hall into a cultural center. The City of Tarpon Springs successfully renovated this important historic site, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
City HallFloridaHistoricalNeoclassicalTarpon Springsarchitecture