Lake Butler Woman's Club
The Lake Butler Woman's Club, formerly the Old Union County Courthouse in Lake Butler, Union County, Florida. It was built in 1923 on the site of the present Union County Courthouse and replaced two previous courthouses which had served Bradford County, from which Union County had been separated in 1921. When the new courthouse was built in 1936, this building was moved to its present site and given to the Woman's Club.
FloridaLake ButlerOld House