St. Bart's in High Springs
The Episcopal Church St. Bartholomew's, High Springs, Florida. "One of the oldest Episcopal Churches in North Florida, this board-and-batten structure was built in 1895 of heart pine by railroad workers during after-work hours. John F. Young, second Bishop of Florida, 1876-78, had plans developed for a church that could be built by laymen carpenters. The resultant "carpenter gothic" style can be found in old churches throughout the diocese."
Carpenter GothicChurchFloridaHigh Springsarchitecture