Bethany Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
Bethany Church, Clover, South Carolina. According to Church's website "Our particular church, Clover A.R.P., was started in 1893 by the Bethany A.R.P. Church as a way to reach the growing town of Clover. A sanctuary was built at our present location and then in 1930 the current 2-story educational wing was added. In 1949 the current sanctuary was erected. In 1989 the fellowship hall was added. "